Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Yes it is another beautiful, clear, sunny but cool (still above 0) winter day.  Jason and Danica are out of town at a track meet, Jaimee is in Nanaimo with a friend and I am home alone (well with one very needy kitten by my side)!  I spent all morning making cards and now I have just got back from a run.  It wasn't as good as the last one, but my own fault I didn't really have a good breakfast - one measly muffin and 2 cups of tea!  can't expect the best when you haven't fueled up, lol.  At least I went.  Now off for a shower, to buy some printer ink and then to the scraproom again!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you getting out again! I haven't in almost 2 weeks...yikes, Enjoy your me time with your new kitty!!

    ReplyDelete