Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

I saw another blogger who is on a weight loss journey like myself and she has a 'weigh in wednesday'.  I like that so since I won't be running today - first day getting into my class to prep for back to school on Sept. 7 - I thought I would do my own weigh in.  Remember when I started this journey I was hoping for 40 pounds lost.  In one year (July) I was at 30 and had hoped that this summer I could hit the 35 pound mark.... I am at 34 pounds!  Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it helps to encourage you, but I am SO very proud of you! Your slow and steady progress is perfect for getting, and more importantly, keeping the weight off.

    I'd love to see the other weight loss journey gal, too.

    Keep up the great work, Laurel! You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete