Friday, October 9, 2009

Not a good poster!

I have not been keeping up with my posting here! Yesterday I did a run as I am one of the Cross Country Coaches for our school. Of course it was a short run for me, but that is ok I am getting ready for my 8K on Sunday. Looking forward to that.

Jaimee and I didn't go to Curves today. I told her I don't want to take any chances with my knee (it has been hurting a bit). Once the run is over, a little pain won't slow me down, her and I will then be going 3 times/ week - well that is the plan anyways!

I won't run tomorrow. Jason and I are heading to Victoria (can't wait to go to Lululemon). We are spending the night at my brother's then going in the run on Sunday. Hope all goes well. I know I will finish, just hoping to run the whole way and finish in around 1 hour.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to keep up sometimes when we have so many "other things" going on in our lives. Have a nice time at your brothers, hope your run goes well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your run. I honestly don't know how you get it all done! You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete