Saturday, October 24, 2009

What a beautiful day!

I wasn't going to run today but it was such a gorgeous sunny fall day how could I not! I did my run in 36 minutes, slightly faster than I used to.

Did you notice in my sidebar that I officially hit the 20 pound mark! I am so happy and I feel so good! Halfway there. I hope to lose another 5 pounds by end of November and then hold it at that through the winter months (you know, terrible weather will make it hard to get out and run and Christmas). We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a fabulous job with your weight loss and keeping strong to your commitment to get healthy and fit. You must feel SO proud (and if you don't, you should!)

    I've neglected my walking lately in favor of the workout I'm getting washing down the walls and ceilings (and it IS a workout, I end up sweating like a pig, LOL). I'm down about 5 pounds or so since the girls started school, which I'm not complaining about at all! LOL

    Fabulous progress Laurel! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting out, and your 20 lbs loss!! I bet it feels great!! Do you have a TM that you can use over the winter?
    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete